Sea transportation is reffered as one of the safest and popular means of transportation. Currently sea transportation comprises about 80% of international trade, despite remarkably longer transportation time than road transport.
Cargo transportation by sea has advantages compared to continental transportation. It is one of the cheapest types of transportation for cargo shipping from distant countries. Both regular and non-standard cargoes are shipped by sea. High deadweight allows transportation of very heavy and large size cargoes. The usage of containers for transportation by sea prevents the cargo from bad weather conditions and damage.
“DLG LOGISTICS GROUP“ together with reliable partners within the world manages cargo transportation by sea to and from any country. The cargoes are shipped by ships in less than container load (LCL) or full container load (FCL), standard and special containers.
The most popular dimensions of sea containers:
40′ High Cube
45′ High Cube
We deal with multimodal transportation on demand, combining a few means of transportation (sea, air, rail and road). Your cargo is safe, since its load until delivery at the destination point.
The following services of sea tranportation are provided:
- Delivery of containers to and from sea port;
- Transportation of full container load (FCL) – standard and 20, 40 feet containers, as well as refrigerator and special containers;
- Transportation of less than container load (LCL) – the cargoes of different clients are gathered into a single container;
- Filling in of documents regarding sea transportation;
- Customs brokerage services;
- Door-to-door service of cargo delivery.